Complaint Review: Gpnethelp.com - Global Personals

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2007

• Reported By:Hoosick Falls New York
Gpnethelp.com - Global Personals
705 Washington Ave Ste 300 Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Gpnethelp.com Could Be Aka - Global Personals, LLC Gpnethelp.com WHOIS Look Up - Found The Web Address Connected To: Global Personals, LLC withdrew $24.95 from my bank account without my approval or awarness. I don't know who this is! Miami Beach Florida - is there address that appears from a Whois search

I am making this report to try to prevent this from happening to people again. My girlfriend has been leery to having a bank card for fear of just such fraud sharks.
I don't know what or who -gpnethelp-is Seriously

I have had this happen only ONCE before. And the only thing I can possibly make of it. Is to never use my bank card on line. but that isn't realistic for our world today.... is it?

i have to hold my tongue and give it to God. ask him to help me get through this. Because I can't affors to be paying aholes money - that I never had any interactions with - who knows where they got my information from - could be my own carelessness...
My nievity
Don't be nieve
When people are suggesting to "not give out personal information" DON'T!

Now it is time to cut up my bank card and have my bank issue me a new!

Good Luck ! Don't gamble ... you're safety

Johnny cashew
Hoosick Falls, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2007 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gpnethelpcom-Global-Personals/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/Gpnethelpcom-Could-Be-Aka-Global-Personals-LLC-Gpnethelpcom-WHOIS-Look-Up-Found-The-292297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gpnethelp.com - Global Personals