Complaint Review: Gpnethelp.com

• Reported By:weslaco Texas
Gpnethelp.com
MIAMI, Florida U.S.A.

Gpnethelp.com A COMPLETE FRAUD How to avoid it MIAMI Florida

*Author of original report: Here's the correct name of the file I wrote about "index.dat"

I do a lot of shopping, pay bills, you name it, online. never had a problem until now, this company gpnethelp charge me 2 un-authorized charges to my debit card, as everybody may be aware of they happen to be for the same amounts $9.97 & 34.95 - I'm a PC security freak, I'm very careful and picky when it comes to shopping online well what went wrong you may ask? My 7 year old boy accessed my computer without my permission, went into cartoonnetwork.com and started playing games, when suddenly he noticed a AD that said "win a free laptop" so he curiously so clicked on the AD. took him to another website that asked for basic information and he entered my information along with the help of his PC-illiterate mother (can u belive this?)

well, needless to say an hour later those charges were made. got back home from work and I found out the truth from the 2 guilty parties, my son and wife. This is what I learned, your PC Web browser (Internet Explorer) has a file called index.ink that holds all the info you enter when you surf the web to include filling out orders that include you name, credit card numbers and such, a good example is when some websites ask you if you want your info to be automatically fill out your order forms when you make a new purchase (remember this feature) You can delete all your cookies, web history, no matter what, that file will keep your personal info stored. A solution is to erase that file permanently. Fraudulent companies will disguised themselves, maybe get you to fill out a survey or get free coupons, by you cliking away, you are authorizing them in the background (thru hidden processes) access to your INDEX.INK files and maybe access to your PC as well, folks this got me ANGRY!!! but let's work on a solution,,,,, I know that file name is not correct I will be back and update this report along with it I will post detailed instructions on how to delete this pesky friend/spy in your web browser.

well I have to go now and head on over to the bank to dispute these charges.

Killerrig
weslaco, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2008 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gpnethelpcom/MIAMI-Florida/Gpnethelpcom-A-COMPLETE-FRAUD-How-to-avoid-it-MIAMI-Florida-303984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gpnethelp.com

Here's the correct name of the file I wrote about "index.dat"

AUTHOR: Killerrig - (U.S.A.)

you can read more about it in detail in the following link or just google it.
(((ROR REDACTED)))