Complaint Review: Gpnethelp.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 29, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 29, 2008

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
Gpnethelp.com
705 Washington Avenue Suite 300 Miami Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Gpnethelp.com GPnethelp.com charged my debit card without my knowledge Miami Beach Florida

I routinley check my bank account online and noticed a recent transaction with Gpnethelp.com. I did not recognize this name. The debt was for $34.95. I did a google search and found this is an online dating company which I have no need to use.

I contacted my bank and they provided me with the company location as Miami Beach, Fl and two phone numbers which were not valid. My bank told me that they tried twice to take mone out of my account. One for $55.89 which did not go through but the one for $34.95 did go through.

I am going to see if there is a valid phone number for this company on bigyellow.com This is the phone book listing online. I am going to take whatever action possible to get that money put pack into my account. I can see I am not the only person this has happened to.

Ravenchick
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2008 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gpnethelpcom/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/Gpnethelpcom-GPnethelpcom-charged-my-debit-card-without-my-knowledge-Miami-Beach-Florida-313243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gpnethelp.com