Complaint Review: Grab Investment Properties

• Reported By: good citizen — Portage Indiana United States of America
Grab Investment Properties
PO Box 2457 Brandon, Florida United States of America

Grab Investment Properties Zee Fraser Auction Fraud Brandon, Florida

In September 2011 I won an auction for a property addressed 2516 Fillmore Street, Gary, IN 46407. To my knowledge msfraser (auction id seller) had sent me the proper paper work to get my quick claim deed. After I sent in my earnest money and paid for them to turn over the deed I have not heard anything from them. The auction company had also tried to contact the seller with no success. This is very upsetting to me since they took my money and committed AUCTION FRAUD. Please watch out for this company or any sellers with the name FRASER. They will take your money and never send you a deed for the home. I have invested a lot of money on the above mentioned home and to only find out that now the home is for sale. I am not sure what to do about my current loss but I will get justice. Please be carefull out there a lot of people are prying on good citizens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2011 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grab-Investment-Properties/Brandon-Florida-33511/Grab-Investment-Properties-Zee-Fraser-Auction-Fraud-Brandon-Florida-800473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grab Investment Properties