Complaint Review: Grab.com

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2003

• Reported By:Tiburon California
Grab.com
Grab.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Grab.com I have repeatedly attempted to cancel my Grab membership for over a year now. Stop-payment at bank doesn't work! ripoff deceptive company New York New York

I have repeatedly tried to cancel my membership at Grab.com through emails or recorded phone messages for well over a year now! Some emails are generically answered with promise of follow-up, and then nothing! Others are returned as undeliverable.

Often their phone doesn't answer. When it does, recorded messages on their answering service are ignored.

Even a stop-payment move by my bank failed, as a single digit change in Grab.com's billing procedure nullifies the stop order. The bank says that such a move is deliberate with the intent of bypassing the stop-payment order.

I am now closing my existing bank account and opening a new one!

Barbara
Tiburon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2003 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grabcom/nationwide/Grabcom-I-have-repeatedly-attempted-to-cancel-my-Grab-membership-for-over-a-year-now-S-53405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grab.com