Complaint Review: Grace Knie

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Mikell — inman South Carolina United States of America
Grace Knie
250 magnolia st Internet United States of America

Grace Knie Grace Dunbar Knie Attroney took advantage of a combat soldier suffering from PTSD Internet, South Carolina

Oct 29,2010 My former wife of 26 yrs wanted a divorce while I was serving my country In OEF , I had been home over a year from my first deployment and was giving a 70% rating from Va for my PTSD I had try to Harm myself twice May,and August of 2009 for which my ex and her attoney was very much aware of . They both used my mental sickness and the fact that I was not being treated for my PTSD at the time to have me sign all my monies and prosessions over to my ex , including my Va comp Check .

at the time i had been on duty at Ft Stweat Ga for 38 hrs plus I drove back to Spartanburg 4 hr drive broke ,hungry,no gas, and out of smokes. I was giving a full tank of gas a carton of smokes $20 and chicken nuggets and chili beans from wendys. The trail judge in family court was made aware of my PTSD by me as i was trying to defend myself without a lawyer Gracie bless her heart guided me thru all the paper work sign here here here and here . your wife and I are here for you don t worry we looking out for your best intrest. to Quote her. This was my first and only court appreance I went to since grace and my Ex convince I was no longer needed for the other court dates.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grace-Knie/internet/Grace-Knie-Grace-Dunbar-Knie-Attroney-took-advantage-of-a-combat-soldier-suffering-from-PT-969723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grace Knie