Complaint Review: Grace's Authorized Appliance Repair

• Updated: Sat, November 02, 2013

• Reported By: No scam white trash — macomb Michigan
Grace's Authorized Appliance Repair
42259 mayhew sterling heights, Michigan USA

Grace's Authorized Appliance Repair Chris Grace, CHRIS GRACE, LOOSER, SCAM ARTIST charge for no work performed! Sterling Heights, Michigan sterling heights Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Report Is a HOAX

This guy (Chris Grace) like the other report states is very shady. In his looks in his dress and demeanor, I met him at Tin Fish in Partridge Creek and I should have known better as he hangs around a bunch of low life old men whores and loose women who are drunk at the bar every weekend and go home with a different person each week and his women is pure white trash with 80s bleach hair and filed bankruptcy two years ago.

Stay away from Chris Grace and his so called appliance business. He looked at my refrigerator and I was watching him he barley looks at it and he said it was the compressor and it would be $600 plus a $200 service call. I said forget it as he had quoted me $75 service call prior to coming out. I got a second opinion and it was not the compressor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2013 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Graces-Authorized-Appliance-Repair-/sterling-heights-Michigan-48314/Graces-Authorized-Appliance-Repair-Chris-Grace-CHRIS-GRACE-LOOSER-SCAM-ARTIST-charg-1096586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grace's Authorized Appliance Repair

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Report Is a HOAX

AUTHOR: C Grace - (USA)

This Is Chris Grace from Graces Appliance repair. Read the report carefully. You will be able to discern that this is somebody who knows me and obviously does not like me. It has nothing to do with my business or the service i provide. The person is talking about where i go to have dinner and drinks and talking specifics about my ex girlfriend filing bankruptcy and her bleach blonde hair.  Also mentioning the character of people that hang out at the establishment.  Rip Off Report should not even allow this to be posted to defame my name. The prices are way off as at the time of the complaint i was not working due to a bad back issue and had not worked for the previous 6 months before the report was written.

At the time of the complaint our service charge was $49.95 not $75.  We also do not break down the price in that fashion for a repair.  They stated that i said it would be $600 plus a $200 service charge.  We do not charge that way.  Our Service is grouped together as Parts and labor and we do not itemize for Parts. I would like to see an receipt showing what he said.  IT does NOT Exist.  To any one that reads this please understand that not everything you read on the internet is true. THIS is definitely one of these times. We Offer Fast reliable and trustworthy service. We have been in business for 30 years and have many happy customers. Please Dont let what this one person says about me deter you from calling us for service.

For service please call 586-850-2828