Complaint Review: Graffiti PR

• Submitted: Mon, November 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 19, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — Oakland California U.S.A.
Graffiti PR
SF, LA and New York San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, California United States of America

Graffiti PR Shaun Saunders Deceptive business practices, Unpaid invoice left me the vendor paying for his event that he made money on! San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, California

*General Comment: Shaun Saunders Graffiti PR San Francisco

*Author of original report: Making good on Past Due payments

Shaun Saunders of Graffiti PR hired me to provide production and rentals for a few of his sponsored events leading upto and including the SF Style Festival. We performed duties of simple lighting and drapery packages for the lead up events and for the SF Style Event held in Union Square San Francisco we performed the installation of all tents, carpet, runway, electricity....

Well guess what happened Shaun Saunders said check is on it's way. Oh I will send it out right away. I got screwed by a vendor It will take a month then many months and then a year.....

Shaun Saunders/ Graffiti PR did get paid by his vendors and he got paid by the sponsors and he took credit for the event and  I paid my crews, I paid my truck rentals, I paid my sub vendor and I got taken for a ride...

Shaun Saunders spoke with me many times and always said he would pay me but never did. I am still waiting for that payment!!!

Shaun has provided services for many other companies since our event and he could be making payments to me but he chose not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2009 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Graffiti-PR/San-Francisco-New-York-Los-Angeles-California-/Graffiti-PR-Shaun-Saunders-Deceptive-business-practices-Unpaid-invoice-left-me-the-vendor-518539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Graffiti PR

#1 General Comment

Shaun Saunders Graffiti PR San Francisco

AUTHOR: Feelix - (United States of America)

Never made good on his promise to pay. Mad a negotiaition with Chris from FullScale then never paid him a thing..

It's people like Shaun and Graffiti PR that hurt the honest business owner.  I know that FSEP worked their butts off to make the event awesome and Shaun Saunders of Graffiti PR never Paid Chris.

I know that if I were Shaun Saunders of Graffiti PR I would have worked out a deal and stuck to it. I would have used my PR talent to pay off the dept rather than to renig on a payment contract.

I feel bad for Shaun Saunders of Graffiti PR, I mean how can a guy like him honestly go out and continue to do PR for people and know that he has screwed good people. What type of person does this, People Like Shaun Saunders of Graffiti PR is that type of person!

I feel worse for Chris at FSEP as he actually believed that Shaun Saunders of Graffiti PR would actually make payments on the money he owed to FSEP and commented that Shaun Saunders of Graffiti PR would actually make payments without receiving any..

Shaun Saunders of Graffiti PR San Francisco, You took advantage of Chris and FSEP, I hope all people know that you ripped off Chris at FSEP and because of your actions FSEP struggled to stay in business. You should be ashamed of yourself and the fact that you/ Shaun Saunders at Graffiti PR actually are still in business, Your clients should all know that you took advantage of Chris at FSEP and his good nature. If I were a business and I read this email in good conscience I would make payment to Chris at FSEP rather than pay Shaun Saunders at Graffiti PR on red Cent

I wish you luck on all your future endeavors Shaun Saunders of Graffiti PR, I hope you sleep well at night knowing thatyou got paid for events that chris at FSEP spent out of pocket Thousands of dollars to make happen and then you skipped out without paying him.. You are a piece of work!

Making good on Past Due payments

AUTHOR: Fsep - (U.S.A.)

Since my last post Shaun has recently contacted me expressing to me that he wants to make good on past events and is in the midst of making retribution, Shaun is very sincere about paying off the dept.