Complaint Review: Graham Murray-Active Vision Media

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Bob — Oshkosh Wisconsin United States of America
Graham Murray-Active Vision Media
1840 Walnut St Oshkosh, Wisconsin United States of America

Graham Murray-Active Vision Media Active Vision Media Graham Murray CEO with Active Vision Media Scammed me Oshkosh, Wisconsin

*UPDATE Employee: False Report

*Consumer Comment: Picture of Graham Murray

*General Comment: Graham Murray's illegal drug and RX abuse!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Report is False.

In August of 2012 I came across Graham Murray as I was looking for Social Media Marketing services. I had heard he was offering the type of Facebook and Twitter management services i was looking for. He mentioned his company wasn't formed yet but he could go ahead and help me. Like a fool I paid him cash, $150 for social media services and never heard from him again after meeting with him at his families restaurant in Menominee. I know I may never get my money back again. To be honest I am slightly handicapped due to a car accident. I just wanted to get the word out and let everyone know to stay away from this guy, Graham Murray!

I see he now has a website up, Active Vision Media. Stay away from Graham Murray in Oshkosh people or he may live in Menominee now.

Best Regards,
BD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Graham-Murray-Active-Vision-Media/Oshkosh-Wisconsin-54901/Graham-Murray-Active-Vision-Media-Active-Vision-Media-Graham-Murray-CEO-with-Active-Visi-976694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Graham Murray-Active Vision Media

False Report

AUTHOR: strat08 - (United States of America)

I am a long time friend of Graham Murray. This whole report of Graham ripping off Tim is not true, in fact it's the other way around. Activevision was Created by Tim and Graham. Graham is smart with what he does and knows his facts. Graham would never want to rip anyone off. He is solely down for business and like everyone wants to live the "American Dream". Now I don't know why Tim decided to back out of this business oppurtunity, but I do know the "facts" Tim reported are facts that Tim did to Graham. To pull the "handicap" card is very low and sad that someone can go that low. Once again Graham is a great guy and great business man I would highly recommened him to anyone. Give ActiveVision a chance and don't let a scammer make the decision for you!

AUTHOR: Tim - (United States of America)

Here is what Graham Murray looks like

#3 General Comment

Graham Murray's illegal drug and RX abuse!

AUTHOR: Tim - (United States of America)

Yes, I agree... Graham Murray is bad news. Extortion, theft, drug use, and mental issues. May stem from his childhood issues.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Report is False.

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

There is no Bob, the author of this was Tim ****. I am Graham Murray. My company wasn't even established until October of this year, many can prove that, especially my state records. I certainly do not know of any Bob and I don't steal money from people. If anyone would like to contact me over this matter or would like more information on Tim Carter feel free to contact me via my website.

www.activevisionmedia.com