Complaint Review: Grand Canyon University

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: Mary M — Westport Washington
Grand Canyon University
3300 West Camelback Road Phoenix, Arizona USA

Grand Canyon University Lynsay GonzalesJosh Bell Grand Canyon University is tryiing to rob me of my Bachelors Degree in Special Education. The teachers care more about policies than they do about their students success. Phoenix Arizona

I transferred to this University because they offered me a scholarship. When i transferred to this University, I had a 4.0 GPA and was on the Deans list at my prior University. I am a perfectionist and strive for my good grades and GPA. Upon transferring to this University, I had teachers give me bad grades for the policies procedures instead of the reasons why the work was tardy or needed more time working on them. Also, I had one of the teachers flat out give me an F for a report that I did on a role model, which I did it on Gene Simmons and the teacher gave a 10 page report an F.

I have had trouble receiving my financial aide and loan money from the University and they said that I failed a class that I know that I did not fail and the teacher made mistakes in and cut me off, all of my classes everything within the last month. I have only 7 classes until I graduate and there have been nothing but problems with everything. My Christmas Holiday was ruined. The staff has not sent me any letters or explanations of anything and now I want some answers and my financial aide disbursement that the school withheld from me this last month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Canyon-University/Phoenix-Arizona-85017-3030/Grand-Canyon-University-Lynsay-GonzalesJosh-Bell-Grand-Canyon-University-is-tryiing-to-ro-1122718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Canyon University