Complaint Review: Grand Canyon University

• Updated: Thu, October 14, 2010

• Reported By: Colleen — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Grand Canyon University

Grand Canyon University Given the run-around, Internet

My first financial aid excess funding check was delayed because my bachelors degree posting was on two separate pages and they "lost" the page with the posting. Other checks have been delayed because of computer change overs and because they sent it to the wrong address. I wanted to get my masters in technology to give me more options in teaching because I have Multiple Sclerosis. The stress that this causes each time does nothing to help my condition. I'm tired of the run-around I receive each time and of being made to feel by the financial aid workers as though I've done something wrong. The managers aren't there or they're on the phone. I never get a straight answer. The excuses I get sound a lot like the excuses I used to get when I worked in debt collection.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2010 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Canyon-University/internet/Grand-Canyon-University-Given-the-run-around-Internet-651091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Canyon University