Complaint Review: Grand Canyon University

Grand Canyon University

Grand Canyon University Rip off , Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Contact Class Action Lawsuit

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Assistance

I enrolled at Grand Canyon University and initially was pleased with the way things went. But after the first semester I began having problems. I was registered for classes I never agreed to take and knew nothing about. I experienced web portals that I couldn't access and after calling and emailing received zero satisfaction. They set up student loans and sucked the money out of the account, making thousands of dollars while sinking me in debt. After getting so fed up that I decided to transfer, they refused to send my transcript to the new school. I am open and willing to join a class action lawsuit against this school. I know if they did this to me they have done it to others. It's time to take a stand and try to prevent them from doing it to others!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Canyon-University/internet/Grand-Canyon-University-Rip-off-Internet-905100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Canyon University

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Contact Class Action Lawsuit

AUTHOR: Justin Doug - (United States of America)

You can contact Class Action Lawsuit at gcuclassactionlawsuit@yahoo.com

Resolution Assistance

AUTHOR: GCUStudentResolutions - (USA)

Were so sorry to hear that youre frustrated. Wed like to be of assistance to you. If
you could send an email to resolutionteam@gcu.edu with the details of your issue, well have
someone get in touch with you within one business day to help find a resolution.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you!