Complaint Review: Grand Capital Financial, Judy Wang

• Submitted: Mon, January 04, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 04, 2010

• Reported By: United States of America
Grand Capital Financial, Judy Wang
5020 Campus Dr. #8 Newport Beach, CA 92660 Newport Beach, California United States of America

Grand Capital Financial, Judy Wang Grand Capital Financial Stay Away; She will take your Money and I promise, you will not get what you want in return, unless you want to throw away your money Newport Beach, California

I found Judy a few years ago when I was trying to finance a real estate purchase.  I had signed the agreement of sale and was in desperate need of a mortgage to keep the deal alive.

Judy promised a letter of credit that would help me secure the deal.

Of course she needed up front $$ for this to happen.

The short version of the story is that I was desperate; I ignored all red flags warning me against giving her the $$ because I wanted to do the real estate deal; I believed her phony explanations and illegible documents because of my desparation.

In the end here "letter of credit" was fake and did not help me secure the deal.  I asked for my money back and she refused.  She had the nerve to send another potential client to me for a reference.   When I told that person the truth, I received an angry accusatory call from Judy shortly after that asking why I did that.  I told her I did not want to see someone else end up giving away thousands of dollars and receive nothing in return.

STAY AWAY is my advice; no one should be that desperate; I made a costly mistake; learn from my expensive lesson.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2010 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Capital-Financial-Judy-Wang/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Grand-Capital-Financial-Judy-Wang-Grand-Capital-Financial-Stay-Away-She-will-take-your-M-549521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Capital Financial, Judy Wang