Complaint Review: Grand Crowne Leisure Travel

• Submitted: Sun, November 18, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2008

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
Grand Crowne Leisure Travel
1555 South Glenstone Ave Springfield, Missouri Branson, Missouri U.S.A.

Grand Crowne Leisure Travel False promises of cheaper airline tickets, cruises, hotels, etc Branson Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Pricing

We are in our late 40s and we thought that we were fairly intelligent people until we paid money in hope of saving money on our airline tickets, hotel, cruise, car rental, etc. You h-name it Grand Crown Royal promised it. We were set back $4,000.00 and to date we have not received anything that we were promised. I got airline tickets through the company and I wanted to see how much I saved by going through them. I found out that I had paid more! I contacted the agency and was told that I would receive the difference.

Eight months later and Im still waiting. I asked for prices on other things just to check the price if I purchased them on my own and on each occasion Grand Crowne cost more! I want all of our money back and I want to see the owners of this boot-leg company behind bars!

Lynda
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2007 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Crowne-Leisure-Travel/Branson-Missouri-65616/Grand-Crowne-Leisure-Travel-False-promises-of-cheaper-airline-tickets-cruises-hotels-et-285312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Crowne Leisure Travel

Pricing

AUTHOR: Sherry - (U.S.A.)

Our company is surprised by these member's comments, since they have never previously sent a complaint to us for review and we have never had the opportunity to try and address their concerns; therefore, we do not feel it is fair they posted these comments without giving us a chance to assist them with their concerns. Our records indicate they made an airfare booking using their membership benefits. On the second airfare request, Mrs. indicated she found the airfare cheaper than our agent. Our agent requested a copy of the cheaper airfare quote booked in order to give Mrs. the leisure miles for the booking. Member never provided a copy of the cheaper quote; therefore, no leisure miles were awarded. At this time, we encourage these members to contact our company to discuss their concerns.