Complaint Review: Grand Crowne Resorts

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Trying2dowhatsright — springfield Missouri United States of America
Grand Crowne Resorts
3534 E. Sunshine Suite K Springfield, Missouri United States of America

Grand Crowne Resorts Shysters at best.... Springfield, Missouri

So I worked for this company, had agreed on a set rate of pay of $10.00 per hour, then I quit...........Much to my surprise when I got my "FINAL" paycheck they paid me $7.25 an hour for work that I had done expecting to be paid $10 per hour.....Directly on the pay stub it says regular rate of pay should be $10.00, but under the description of what I was paid they only gave $7.25...I would advise anyone not to work there, and any current employees that work there and want to rebuttal, just think about how you would feel in this situation now that you are aware this is the case.  I have called numerous times to get resolution, and every time the HR specialist is miraculously out of the office or at lunch.......If they treat  their employees or  people that worked for them this way, you can only imagine how they treat their customers....less than accommodating and shyster at best.  By the way I am in the market for a good attorney on this case, so if you know a good one please rebuttal with the name of the firm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Crowne-Resorts/Springfield-Missouri-65809/Grand-Crowne-Resorts-Shysters-at-best-Springfield-Missouri-974467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Crowne Resorts