crucial

Complaint Review: Grand Crowne Resorts/Surrey Vaction Resorts/Carriage Place /Grand Crowne Travel Network

• Submitted: Sat, June 07, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 07, 2008

• Reported By:Edmond Oklahoma
430 C State Highway 165 South, Branson,, Missouri U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-711-9950
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Grand Crowne Resorts/Surrey Vaction Resorts/Carriage Place /Grand Crowne Travel Network Did not send certificate for trip I bought. This place is a scam.Cheat,Liers. Branson, Missouri

I bought a package from Grand Crowne Resorts with two trips I took the first trip but now they will not send me the certificate for the second trip. This was a high price package because I would not take their tour. So I had to pay more and they would give me the second trip I could take in several different places. But I have called them 5 times and No help they lie and say they sent it one day and the next day sorry Tammy will send that out. Tammy will not talk to you. I have talked to Alice 2 times, Judy one time, Shanda one time and Stacy from the main office and they all could set there and lie.

I just want everyone to know don't waste your money on these people you can get much nicer rooms for a much better price then what they offered. I will never stay with the company or talk to them again. The bad thing is they still call to sell packages. What a joke. But I am not laughing anymore.

Jessie
Edmond, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2008 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Crowne-ResortsSurrey-Vaction-ResortsCarriage-Place-Grand-Crowne-Travel-Network/Branson-Missouri-65616/Grand-Crowne-ResortsSurrey-Vaction-ResortsCarriage-Place-Grand-Crowne-Travel-Network-Di-338032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Crowne Resorts/Surrey Vaction Resorts/Carriage Place /Grand Crowne Travel Network