- Report: #456257
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Grand Discovery Consultants, Millennium Travel
Grand Discovery Consultants, Millennium Travel855 Gold Hill Road, Suite 106 Fort Mill, South Carolina U.S.A.
Grand Discovery Consultants, Millennium Travel Don't waste your time and your money: Do the math. Fort Mill South Carolina
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. I had 21 days to send my response after May 27, 2009
2. Unknown number of days to receive their answer
3. Send my answer 90 days before my first of three choices, 45 days apart
4. 45 days
5. 45 days
6. Arrival only only on Mondays and Tuesdays
7. We cannot travel 7 days before and after the 9 major American holidays
8. RESULT: IMPOSSIBLE SCHEDULING
Moreover MILLENNIUM TRAVEL can change the Terms of Participation without notice
More-moreover MILLENNIUM TRAVEL's fulfillment will be voided if GRAND DISCOVERY CONSULTANTS fails to fulfill its contractual arrangements with MILLENNIUM TRAVEL.
Rock Hill, South Carolina
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Discovery-Consultants-Millennium-Travel/Fort-Mill-South-Carolina-29708/Grand-Discovery-Consultants-Millennium-Travel-Dont-waste-your-time-and-your-money-Do-th-456257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.