Complaint Review: Grand Discovery Consultants

• Reported By: Linda59 — Denver North Carolina United States of America
Grand Discovery Consultants
855 Gold Hill Road Fort Mill, South Carolina United States of America

Grand Discovery Consultants Nicely done Fort Mill, South Carolina

I got a phone call about a year ago, saying I've won a free tablet and airfare for 2 people. They did inform I had to sit through a 90 min. sales pitch (which I was turned off by) to receive the gifts. Well my husband somehow talked to into going, which I'm glad I did now.

The gifts that were promised were not worth the 30 min. drive down there. The tablet is nice, but it's no Ipad. It was a great gift for my nephew, however. And the airfare we ended up not using.

But we did purchase the travel membership they were offering us. Now my husband is a man that refuses to make decisions right on the spot. But they gave us our time alone, let us ask all kinds of questions, and eased our minds about this.

We love to travel, but with the economy the way it is, haven't really been able to do much of it.  Since we've had this program, however, we've been able to take our children to London! We were able to go to Destin, FL for Thanksgiving for about $300 in a 3 bedroom condo. I have been nothing but amazed by Grand Discovery.

I think if you travel, or want to travel but can't afford to do it all the time, then you need to check out Grand Discovery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Discovery-Consultants/Fort-Mill-South-Carolina-/Grand-Discovery-Consultants-Nicely-done-Fort-Mill-South-Carolina-1002166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Discovery Consultants