Complaint Review: Grand Discovery Consultants

• Submitted: Thu, December 23, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, December 23, 2010

• Reported By: Melissa — Loris South Carolina United States of America
Grand Discovery Consultants
Bi-Lo Shopping Center, 732 Main St North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States of America

Grand Discovery Consultants Telemarketing North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Since 10/15/2008, Grand Discovery Consultants has been telemarketing me. I have asked them to remove my name from their lists, but nobody does. I am finally making a formal complaint. They claim I filled out a form once, but I never did - I don't travel! Originally, when I insisted, they gave me a phony phone number. I had to look up their company in the HTC phone book, where I found their number and called. I spoke to a gentleman named Leland Worley, who told me they farm-out their telemarketing, so he's "unsure" of who has my number. He said he'd "try" to look into it. He obviously didn't, since they are still calling me, regularly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2010 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Discovery-Consultants/North-Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-29582/Grand-Discovery-Consultants-Telemarketing-North-Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-674606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Discovery Consultants