Complaint Review: Grand Funding Search . Com

• Updated: Tue, January 20, 2009

• Reported By:Cookeville Tennessee
Grand Funding Search . Com
grandsearch.securemediabox.com/ Internet U.S.A.

Grantsearch.securemediabox.com/ Government-Grants-For-Women.com - ** One fee of $1.98 S&H Is mentioned but -** Your account will be charged $69.95 Monthly! ! Internet

I was interested in learning more about a free government grant for women to start a new business. I found grantsearch.securemediabox.com and it sounded great.

After signing up for what I thought would be a free CD - I would only pay $1.98 for shipping and handling, the $1.98 was taken from my checking account and I received nothing.

I called after a payment of $69.95 showed up on my bank statement a week later. I was informed that the $69.95 was a monthly fee for access to the website.

That was not mentioned. They would not refund the $69.95 but they did cancel the membership.

They got my money and I received nothing.

BEWARE !!

Jane
Cookeville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2009 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Funding-Search-Com/internet/Grantsearchsecuremediaboxcom-Government-Grants-For-Womencom-One-fee-of-198-SH-414028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Funding Search . Com