• Report: #196976

Pobox 52488 Sarasota, Florida United States of America

Grand Getaways Vacation Travel Club-Marine Club ripoff Sarasota Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Agree with rebuttal

*Consumer Suggestion: Grand Incentives

My husband and I was visiting the virgin islands on April 5, 06. We were out shopping on the islands someone approached us with a scratch off card saying we won a free vacation to follow them. we watched a video to join grand getaways vacation travel club. It seemed like a real good offer since we travel alot. we signed up. Since we have joined I can never access the web site it is always unavailable. when I call the number to talkt to someone it is a recording or they call back and tell me they will get a reservation for me. i have been trying to make reservations to destin fla. since may1st. We still donot havereservations. i wan to cancel my membership with my money back on my crdit card coast to coast. They are a total nripmnoff beware

Bonnie Macon, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2006 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Getaways-Vacation-Travel-Club-Marine-Club/Sarasota-Florida-34232-0320/Grand-Getaways-Vacation-Travel-Club-Marine-Club-ripoff-Sarasota-Florida-196976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Getaways Vacation Travel Club-Marine Club

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Agree with rebuttal

AUTHOR: Marge - (U.S.A.)

I agree with the rebuttal from New York....I would either contact your credit card company and charge back the cost to the club or you can visit www.grandincentives.com and the website has the contact information for Grand Incentives who owns and fulfills the Grand Getaway clubs....Good Luck!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Grand Incentives

AUTHOR: Levin - (U.S.A.)

Bonnie;

You have been scammed by the a new company (Grand Incentives) that is cherry picking old Mini Vacations. Former MVI VP Jose Martinez is running this scam using the same office space and phone lines from MVI. This company does not have the negotiated rates with the major vendors like MVI did so you will not be receiving any discounts that you could not get yourself on the WEB. Review the posts in Rip-Off associated with Mini Vacations to gain an unstanding and contact numbers to get your money back. Act quickly.

Best regards,