Complaint Review: Grand Incentives

7560 commerce ct. Sarasota, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 19415525070
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Grand Incentives FAKE VACATION CERTIFICATE...STEALS YOUR DEPOSIT Sarasota, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Ready to Help

My husband and I went to a sales pitch seminar. We won a vacation to 4 Day trip to DR and a 3 night Hotel Stay. We were trying to redeem the 3 night hotel stay so GRAND INCENTIVES told us to mail in a refundable $50 Postal money order, sent it Certified Mail and before the activation date. We did all the above. THey sent in a mal back to us stating we fail to do all the above so our certificate is VOID. This ws totally incorrect because we did everything they required of us. I have called them and left a message. I did more research on them on the internet and fould a ton of complaints. So I guess they are FAKE and steal your money and tell you that you didn't meet all the requirements and than try to sell you another free vacation and try to have you pay more $$ for it......STAY AWAY FROM THEM>>>>FAKE FAKE FAKE....(I do understand they will try to have someone from their company to respond to this and act like they are trying very hard to rectifiy the situation.....DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!! DONT SEND THEM YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Incentives/-Sarasota-Florida-34243/Grand-Incentives-FAKE-VACATION-CERTIFICATESTEALS-YOUR-DEPOSIT-Sarasota-Florida-960636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Incentives

Ready to Help

AUTHOR: Grand Incentives - (United States of America)

Hi Mrs. Gizzle,

I'm sorry to hear your certificate was voided, and I assure you I really am here to help! It sounds like there may have been a mistake, so I would like to review your information. Would you please use the contact form on our blog to send me your certificate number and/or contact info?

Here's the address: http://blog.grandincentives.com/contact/

Hope we can resolve this!
Grand Incentives