Complaint Review: Grand Incentives

7560 Commerce Ct. Sarasota, Florida United States of America

Grand Incentives Bait and Try to Switch Sarasota, Florida

*Author of original report: Grand Incentives - Refund

*UPDATE Employee: Your Travel Certificates

We were supposed to receive two "free" round trip airline tickets within the USA.  What we were not told is that there was $50 processing charge.  We paid it and were sent a form to choose 3 departure dates, at least 90 days in advance of our travel.  Each of the dates had to be 30 days apart. So that extends things out 6 months.  We filled them out, mailed them in, and after two months got a form saying that none of the three dates were available.  With a 90 day lead time, and 30 days apart, how could no flights be available?  On the internet, there were TONS of seats available, on various airlines, for each of the dates we picked.  Our options are 1-request three more travel dates, at least 90 days from now and 30 days apart or 2-get a resort certificate which, guess what, isn't free, and applies to certain resorts of their choice.  My guess is that the resorts won't be available on the dates that we request.  I'm going to try to get a refund, but I am not confident that I will.  For anyone out there, please be very cautious when dealing with this company.  How many ways can you spell RIPOFF?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Incentives/Sarasota-Florida-34243/Grand-Incentives-Bait-and-Try-to-Switch-Sarasota-Florida-1023336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Incentives

Grand Incentives - Refund

AUTHOR: Bill - ()

filed a report on March 4, concerning what appeared to be a rip off by Grand Incentives.  Yesterday we received a refund of our fee, with a letter of apology.  I'm quite pleased with their responsiveness.  Please, if you're in the market for their services, I recommend them as, at least with us, they have been completely open and, in the end, "did the right thing"

Your Travel Certificates

AUTHOR: Grand Incentives - (USA)

I apologize for the frustrating experience you've had. Please know that any deposit you have given us is refundable, as long as you haven't already traveled. Whether you would like a refund or help traveling, please send me your contact information via the contact form on our blog: http://blog.grandincentives.com/contact/.
Grand Incentives