Complaint Review: Grand Incentives

7560 commerce ct. Sarasota, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 941-552-5070
  • Web:
  • Category: Lodging

Grand Incentives Grand Navigator Took my deposit, never heard from me. Can't talk to anyone on phone. Sarasota , Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact us

We won a certificate through a Mexican restaurant several months ago. A local company contacted is
and told us we had won. I remember entering the drawing so I thought it was legitamite. The people dropped off the voucher and I was told I had to pay a refundable deposit before our trip. I paid online through their automated system. They informed me it would take several weeks to a month to hear back. It's been since October and I have tried calling the company numerous times but it just rings and rings, no one ever answers the phone. This is a pretty awful thing to do to someone. Get them all excited about going to Mexico, make them pay you $100 and take off with their money. I am going to contact the restaurant I ate at where I entered the drawing and see what they can do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Incentives/Sarasota-Florida-34243/Grand-Incentives-Grand-Navigator-Took-my-deposit-never-heard-from-me-Cant-talk-to-anyon-985939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Incentives

Please contact us

AUTHOR: Grand Incentives - (United States of America)

Hello,

I apologize for any difficulties you've had getting in touch with us. Please send us your certificate number and contact info through the contact form on our blog: http://blog.grandincentives.com/contact/. Then we can update you on the progress of your certificate. Please be assured that any deposits are refundable.

Hope this helps,