Complaint Review: Grand Incentives

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: granstine — Angleton Texas United States of America
Grand Incentives
7560 Commerce ct. Sarasota, Florida United States of America

Grand Incentives I wanted to cancel reservations made by this company. I was told my 50.00 (Refundable) could not be refunded because cancellation had to take place 15 days before reservation date. I received the Sarasota, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Here to help!

Faudulant Company

This company is horrible! I was given a vocher (May, 2010) for 3 days and 2 nights at a hotel.  I selected the city I wanted to travel to, sent in paper work and $50.00 refundable deposit.  I had to cancel the trip and requested my refundable deposit.  I was told not enough advance notice was given and I could not  get my deposit back because a 15 day notice was required. I received my confirmation letter to travel on Saturday evening (11-17-2012) which made it 11 days before departure.  Even more reason to give me my $50.00.  Each time a travel date was sent in they said the date was unavailable.  This company always find a reason not to honor the vocher.  The company is not customer friendly, rude and will not answer the telephone.  Far too many seniors are being scammed.  I will contact Ambit Energy encouraging them not to partner with this company and seek help from the consumer fraud devision to obtain my deposit.  I hope others scammed will do the same!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Incentives/Sarasota-Florida-34243/Grand-Incentives-I-wanted-to-cancel-reservations-made-by-this-company-I-was-told-my-5-971565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Incentives

Here to help!

AUTHOR: Grand Incentives - (United States of America)

I apologize that you are not satisfied with our services. The best way to contact us is through the contact form on our blog: http://blog.grandincentives.com/contact/  Clearly state your contact information and your concerns and customer service will get back to you immediately to discuss further options. I hope this helps. Hopefully we can resolve this matter soon.