Complaint Review: Grand Incentives

Grand Incentives
7560 Commerce Ct Sarasota, Florida United States of America

Grand Incentives rude false fraud Sarasota Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We're reviewing your situation

My husband and I sat through a lengthy sales pitch, then had to obtain a $100 USPS money order, carefully pick 3 travel dates that fell within their incredibly difficult requirements, then send a planning form and the money order to them by certified mail.  We waited 4 months only to be told the travel dates we'd chosen were not available and to do it all again.  We had absolutely zero confidence that it would be worth our time to select 3 more dates, so I called to request my $100 back.  The woman answering their help desk phone was very rude and hung up on me. I called back and got a different woman who says it will be 4-6 weeks. Ha! Bet it takes much longer than that. Beware of this company! We should have done more research about them before we began this painful experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Incentives/Sarasota-Florida-34243/Grand-Incentives-rude-false-fraud-Sarasota-Florida-956570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Incentives

We're reviewing your situation

AUTHOR: Grand Incentives - (United States of America)

Hello,
We received your email today, and one of our customer service managers is reviewing it. She should contact you soon. I apologize for the frustrating experience you had and hope we can make it up to you!
Thanks for letting us know,
Grand Incentives