Complaint Review: Grand Incentives

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2014

• Reported By: Janet — San Leandro California
Grand Incentives
Sarasota, FL Sarasota, Florida USA

Grand Incentives Grand Incentives Getaways Two Years kept me filling out papers and spending money on Certfied Mail- Sarasota Florida

I was very careful to fill out the information requested including photos of picture ID, etc. paid the $100 deposit. I sent everything certified, chose Atlantic City from THEIR LIST with the date spread requested and not near a holiday. My 1st and 2nd choice dates went by and I called to be told Atlantic City is not on their list. I then selected New Orleans and again sent the papers certified. After a few months we approach my dates and I get a check for $100 and a letter saying I did not select dates departing on a Monday or Tuesday. Every paper I received said dates must depart Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. I followed the rules and the fact is these folks will make up rules as they go and actually be rude if you do find someone to talk to and unbelievably they actually lie. Do not go to any presentation or to anything related to Grand Incentives. It is a wait of time. Many years ago this was a reputable company. Thank goodness I did not buy a timeshare this time! BEWARE! These folks should have a class action suit against them. I have a proper Certified Mail paper trail if anyone knows of an Attorney wanting to go after these crooks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Incentives/Sarasota-Florida/Grand-Incentives-Grand-Incentives-Getaways-Two-Years-kept-me-filling-out-papers-and-spend-1069247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Incentives