Complaint Review: Grand Incentives

• Updated: Thu, May 29, 2014

• Reported By: Sidra — rancho cucamonga California
Grand Incentives
7560 Commerce ct. sarasota, Florida USA

Grand Incentives Fraud, Take your money for vacation packages and they give run around. I have paid in Nov 2012 and still no vacation vochures. sarasota Florida

I have Booked my Travel package through the agent name Jesica (888-501-0119 X 207 for 4 days and 3 nights Cancun, All Inclusive with airfare for 169.98 per person. I booked it for two people.  Then i paid 110 registration fee to Travel center. Then i got registration form from Grand Incentives who suppose to send me my travel votures and suppose to help me getting everything booked for me. Instead they ask me for 50 money order. I mailed them 100 money order with registration form thinking that i will get my package.  Instead they said they are avoiding my certificate taht i have purchased before because i didnt provide them with my work number. Their help desk number is 941-552-5070. so far i paid them 550 and they have denied my certificate.

Please help and stop these kind of scam.

Sidra Zubair

(((redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Incentives/sarasota-Florida-34243/Grand-Incentives-Fraud-Take-your-money-for-vacation-packages-and-they-give-run-around-I-1049315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Incentives