Complaint Review: Grand Invention Station llc

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: not-in-philly — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Grand Invention Station llc
600 Red Lion Road E-8 Phila,pa 19124 Felton, Delaware United States of America

Grand Invention Station llc Grand invention station AMERICAN GREED! Allen & Norman Burt Brothers Team Up To SCRAM PHILLY & DE Out Of THOUSANDS Felton, Delaware

In march of 2012 mr Allen Burt solicit my business from Invent co in Tevose, Pa.  Mr Allen Burt was a marketing consultant for Ivent co.  I paid Ivent company to do my product summary digest, but i did not have enough money, to have Ivent co. finish the project.

That is when mr Allen call me in his office and said he could help me because he is the sister company of Ivent.  Mr Allen Burt said that the company is farely new.  The company is call Grand Invention Station in Felton DE ran by Allen Burt and Norman Burt.

Mr Allen assured me that they have over 50 years of experiences.  And that they can all the: Graphic/Design,Invention Brochure,Press releases,web commercial,& filing & ect.. for a cheaper price. And i was looking for a cheaper way of getting my invention out there, i just wanted to make money and help my family and people. [continued below]....
.....

So on June the 16 th 2012 Mr Allen Burt and I inter into a contract of $6000 dollar with a down payment of $1,500, and a monthly payment of $190.62. I told mr Allen Burt that i could not afford to make payments of $190.62 a month.  Because i am on SSD and get a monthly check. We then agread to $100 a month instead of $190.62 a month.

From 6/12 t0 1/13 i have been scram the only work that G.I.S has done for me is a graphic & design that had nothing to do with my original prototype, it look like a 10 yr old did the gragh/design. I have make contact with Allen & Norman and other in the company from 6/12 to 12/12 number of times. To honour the contract we inter into in a timely manner,and complete the design as map out in my summary digest.

By 12/12 they stop answering my phone calls, emails, and texts & I stop payments. On1/13 to 2/13 i have been sending them texts,email,phone call to all invovled. To tell G.I.S llc that they are in breach of our contract & i would like a full refund of $1,500 down payment & 5 months,of monthly payment which total to $500. Total refund G.S.I owe me $2,000. They refuse to respond to my email,phone calls or texts.

I did google G.I.S under scam report and found out i am not the only victim that Grand Ivention Station Scrammed in the philadelphia & Delaware.  Can we bring a class action suite against these companies that scam inventors in the Philadelphia & Delaware area. To any inventors in Pa & De stay clear of Grand Invention Station, (Reps names& owners) Allen Burt, Norman Burt & Jenna Family team.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Invention-Station-llc/Felton-Delaware-19943/Grand-Invention-Station-llc-Grand-invention-station-AMERICAN-GREED-Allen-Norman-Burt-B-1045467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Invention Station llc