Complaint Review: Grand Luxxe

Grand Luxxe

Grand Luxxe Full of Bull Internet

*General Comment: Mayan Palace Timeshare Scam

*Author of original report: Problem Solved

We were in Cabo San Lucas and went to the Grand Luxxe Timeshare presentation. We already had a Timeshare with the Grand Mayan. During the presentation we were promised 4 weeks for 100 years called the Legacy . We were also promised 2 weeks for 10 years . We were also told that if you rent a Grand Luxxe in the major cities in Mexico that they would come with a Limo to get you at the airport and you would also have a driver to take you anywhere you want to go. That was all included. We were also told that they have a Butler on every floor to fit your needs.

We paid $ 48,000 for this upgrade and false promises. After we returned home , we called Grand Luxxe only to find out that what we bought was actually 2 weeks for 10 years, no Limo and no Butler. For this we received a free car rental which would have cost $500. Lies and Lies and Lies.
The Timeshare presentor was Eric aka Eddie. He gave us his personal cell number and when we call...............it always goes to voice mail.............go figure !!

If any of you out there are asked to attend anything that has to do with Grand Mayan or Grand Luxxe......................be afraid..............be very afraid !!  The Timeshare people in Mexico should realize that they are lucky that anyone that even goes to Mexico is taking a chance. They do not realize that not only do they have to deal with Crime...................they have to deal with the Timeshare Con Artists !!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2011 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Luxxe/internet/Grand-Luxxe-Full-of-Bull-Internet-722872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Luxxe

#1 General Comment

Mayan Palace Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: Becker79 - ()

The resort itself seems very nice, the sales pitch, however, is pure high-pressure sales. The sales people are snakes, their only motive is greed. They have no concern for what is ethical and will “brow beat” you to make their money. It was not worth the free breakfast and $50.00 dinner coupon. When I finally got up to walk away from the table, Luis got in my face and began to argue with me, telling me I couldn’t leave until he said the presentation was over. I continued to walk away as I raised my voice at him. You would think that that would be the end of it, but they will continue to pass you to the next person for a “survey” which turns into another sales pitch…these people are shameless. If you agree to attend the 90 minute presentation you will regret it.Search online for Mayan Palace Timeshare Scams for other “horror stories”.

Problem Solved

AUTHOR: Greenie - (United States of America)

I was contacted by Michael from Grand Luxxe only to inform me that the representative I had talked  to in the past was misinformed about my Timeshare with them. I did not remember the reps name so I am sure it was difficult for them to find out who this man was.
Michael wasd very kind and very informative as to the details of our contract. Michael has been in touch with us and doing all he can to make it right.
Thanks Michael !