Complaint Review: Grand Motors

• Reported By: B — Portland Oregon United States of America
Grand Motors
1205 SE 82nd Ave Portland, Oregon United States of America

Grand Motors ALEX MAHYARI BUYER BEWARE! REPO SCAM! Portland, Oregon

ALEX MAHYARI that supposably owns Grand Motors (daddies business) on 82nd Ave in Portland, Oregon is not a reputable individual to do ANY buisness with. I will not write a long explaination on the events that I experienced with Mr.Mahyari, I feel that people go to these smaller lots for a number of reasons. And to be takin advantage of is flat out wrong.

Alex is basically taking advantage of people that cannot obtain financing from an institution. He will in house you then you will later be notified that a finance company has took over your contract ( not unusual ) and pay them NOT Grand Motors, keep in mind the company he uses only purchases a portion of the contract. This is where it gets real funky. You now have two lien holdes. Alex will repo your car if you are 24 hours late and without notifying the finance company.

He repossessed my car twice.. The first time he had no right to come get the car I was current and had all the payment receipts prove it. He had to give the car back. I called the finance company to inform them I would be 10 days late, that was fine.During this period Alex came and got the car again.This being done without notification to the finance company. The only option now is to pay off the car.I was willing to pay off the car but now he told me I owe him for repo and tow fees which is BS, I NEVER payed those fees. I was fortunate to be able to pay it off in full and get my car back . I want people to be aware of this man and his so called car buisness. Its wrong and malicious. No one should be forced to pay a car off if not in extream default. Please google this idiot and you will clearly see he has other legal issues with insurance scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Motors/Portland-Oregon-97216/Grand-Motors-ALEX-MAHYARI-BUYER-BEWARE-REPO-SCAM-Portland-Oregon-900966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Motors