poetic

• Submitted: Mon, October 08, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: Ms. MIssy — Queens New York United States of America
Grand Prive

Grand Prive Lake Palace Casino NEVER pays out, flush your money instead Internet

At first glance, Lake Palace looked safe and fun. Before you even make a deposit, u can play for free using what they call "play money" so u can get a feel for the games. Then once you are lulled into a false sense of security, you can deposit your hard earned cash and play for real. Oh and wait, on the first deposit, they will match your deposit of real money! How fun right? WRONG- so, so, so wrong...

Once I won $1,100 I went to withdraw my money and they assured me everything was good with my deposit and it would take up to 7 business days to recieve my winnings. Almost everyday I called and they told me to be patient the withdrawal is pending, it usually takes this long, don't worry etc. & Of course they wanted copies of my ID, front and back of credit cards & a utility bill... all to tell me that at the end of 7 days I would not be getting my winnings because, lol, somewhere in winning & losing before I had them make the withdrawl, I had won with THEIR MONEY AND NOT MY OWN!!! HIlarious! Soooooooo- if u take their match deposits, its to your own detriment. AND THEY TREAT IT AS PLAY MONEY ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT WIN WITH IT!!!!!

Now we know to save face, they will say I am lying because, c'mon that's what these psychos do. Thank God I didnt believe them completely and absolutly like most people would of and deposited up to what I thought I would have been recieving back from them!!! This, of course, is what they want people to do, hence the looooooooong waiting period and all the super assuring agents.

So after this disgusting practice, I want to sue. Now here in the US, to do business u MUST have a physical address or a Registered Agent with a physical address that is open and available during business hours & LAKE PALACE is refusing to provide one! They say if I would like to sue them, send the paperwork to them via email. LOL ok.

I've contacted Homeland Security about this already on advice of my attorney and encourage anyone else wanting to sue them for winnings but cannot to do the same. Bottom line, they are robbing people and class action suits, I hope, are soon to follow. Anyone with any additional information that can help, please leave a comment, I really appreciate it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Prive/internet/Grand-Prive-Lake-Palace-Casino-NEVER-pays-out-flush-your-money-instead-Internet-952343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Prive