Complaint Review: Grand Seas Resort

• Updated: Mon, January 06, 2014

• Reported By: trlaw — Sanford Florida
Grand Seas Resort
2424 N Atlantic Ave Daytona Beach, Florida USA

Grand Seas Resort Maintenance fees, credit card information, lost information Daytona Beach Florida

I called the Financial Services of the Grand Seas Resort to pay my yearly maintenance fees.  I called them on Monday, December 30th to have this taken care of before the end of the year.  Because of the holidays, I was told that my payment would probably not post until Friday, Jamuary 3rd.  I gave ------ my debit card information including the security code so the payment could be expedited.

I checked my bank on Monday, Jamuary 6, 2014 and there was no evidence of the payment being poseted so I contacted the Grand Seas to see if my week was available for deposit with Interval International.  The woman stated that she would have to contact Legal because no payment was showing.  She transferred me to ------ who informed me that he did not see anything on my account indicating I ever called.  I demanded to speak with a supervisor to find out what had happened to my financial information.  ------ transferred me to Marketing who passed me to another person who passed me to voicemail.  I left a message for them to call me back.

I am left wanting to know who has access to my financial information and am wanting ------'s job for utter incompetence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Seas-Resort/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32118/Grand-Seas-Resort-Maintenance-fees-credit-card-information-lost-information-Daytona-Bea-1113224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Seas Resort