Complaint Review: Grand Summit Oil Fund

• Updated: Mon, September 02, 2013

• Reported By: Sun — Irvine California
Grand Summit Oil Fund
Irvine, California USA

Grand Summit Oil Fund I, LP Tea Resources, Inc.director Michael Bell rip off senior retirement fund Irvine California

I am also a big Victom, base on their director Michael Bell personally told me that you will never loose the principle, so I invested all my 401K money at the time economy crises, in March 22 2011, for the 1.25 units. Beyond a senoir can comprehensive, right before your retirement, they lost all my money, without Michael Bell said they never lost clients principle, I will nevr move the funds out from Fidelity. What a liar director!

We trust them but thy use us, especially use retired people's retirement fund for thier scam skill, is unforgivable!

I wrote this, hope others don't get involves in any business related those Oil funds, president Kevin Boyles, VP Jim Wilson. If anyone know how can we get our money back please help and email me! A heart broken senior.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-Summit-Oil-Fund/Irvine-California-92604/Grand-Summit-Oil-Fund-I-LP-Tea-Resources-Incdirector-Michael-Bell-rip-off-senior-retire-1070659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand Summit Oil Fund