Complaint Review: Grand View Resort, Las Vagas

P.O. Box 350547 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 1-954-561-5866
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Grand View Resort, Las Vagas I am blocked from using the Timeshare which has been paid in full ($35,000) at the Grandeview Fort Lauderdale, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Ripp Off Stay away from Grand View

I bought a Timeshare at the Grandeview at Las Vegas Resort and paid it off in full to the tune of $35,000.00  At this time I am thoroughly disgusted and frustrated because I cannot set up a vacation for my family.  I was told my points have been blocked.  I taked to the serve reps at the Grandeview accounting dept to clear this matter, however, I was told that I should talk to RCI.  This does not make any sense because I had already talked to the serve reps at RCI who advised me to call the Grandeview accountant. After explaining the matter to the Grandeview Accountant (Sonia), without getting any results, I asked to speak with her manager(Tammy). She claimed her supervisor (Tammy) was unavailable and they do not take complaints any higher than that level. I believe I am being Ripped-off.  I believe that timeshare are not good investments for the middle-class taking vacations anymore.  I want to expose this practice where other honest americans don't get trappped into this ever- winding "battle-with-the-points-game".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-View-Resort-Las-Vagas/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33335-0547/Grand-View-Resort-Las-Vagas-I-am-blocked-from-using-the-Timeshare-which-has-been-paid-in-924817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand View Resort, Las Vagas

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Ripp Off Stay away from Grand View

AUTHOR: Joe From Milwaukee - ()

First of all after 7 years still paying I pay about 500 a month never been there do not have the money to go there  intrest rate 19.5 = 42 thousand dollars and still have 2 more years to go. so add another 12 thousand  dollars or so. A one bed room 1 week a year will end up costing you 54 thousand dollars. I bought it when there was no building yet and told me do not come for the first year or so because we will  be building the resort. You are better taking your 6000 dollars a yaer and going some where nice. You time share is worthless no one wants them. I was told you could refinance no one wanted to touch a timeshare when I got back home. The phone numbers you are given to get a person in timeshare makes you run around. Try to use your week thay are booked for months using your time share to someone on the street thats paying cash for your week I got a idea. I just called Grand View Resorts and was told you have to call between 8 am a nd 6pm Las vegas Time strike one not able to book