Complaint Review: Grand crowne resort piegon forge tenn

• Submitted: Fri, April 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Stephenjoe — Lexington Kentucky
Grand crowne resort piegon forge tenn
Teaster lane Piegon forge, Tennessee United States of America

Grand crowne resort piegon forge tenn Scam,lies,decide Piegon forge , Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee: Happy to Help!

My wife and I went to piegon forge tenn on a time share weekend. We were put up in a nice hotel which was the best part of the story so far. We went to the timeshare presentation. I am a real hard ass on these things. 90 mins is90 mins. Our sales lady was Tammy Tarver who has been mentioned on a few reviews. She sucked usin with a sob story of her son in law dying in the war and how family orentied she was. I have to say it was quite a sales pitch. We were talked into buying a 15 thousand dollar time share and the 12 week get away package. We were told " oh as a gold mbr you can stay on the beach in fla for $69 a week."We paid the $1000 down payment and have already made our 1st $99 payment which was deducted from our bank. Here's the issue we have not received our book showing where wecan stay or price. They were out the day we bought. We were given Tammy's personal cell # to call to handle any issues. She does not answer. We were given her personal asst Kristen's personal cell # another no answer. My wife called last week and was told that our book and mbr cards were on there way. I called the 800 # like 30 mins ago and they showed no record of us. I believe this is a scam.

When we bought the time share we were showed 3 cabins and told that a rec room and water park were coming but after reading the reviews on here and other sites. It seems like that a on going lie of there's. I'm hoping that next week we will receive our cards. I am very doubtful that we will be able to use any of the perks they promised. So be careful of Grand Crowne in fact run its not worth it !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grand-crowne-resort-piegon-forge-tenn/Piegon-forge-Tennessee-/Grand-crowne-resort-piegon-forge-tenn-Scamliesdecide-Piegon-forge-Tennessee-1042809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grand crowne resort piegon forge tenn

Happy to Help!

AUTHOR: Sherry - ()

Our company strives to provide excellent customer service for all owners and guests. Our Owner Services department is available to assist with any questions / concerns an owner may have. After reading the information from this owner, it is hard for us to give a fair evaluation of the situation when we cannot identify them in our system.

Please call the Owner Services Department toll free 1-866-894-9700 and we will be happy to assist you with any concerns you may have.