Complaint Review: Grandview Las Vegas

• Updated: Sat, March 10, 2012

• Reported By: Amber — Everett Washington United States of America
Grandview Las Vegas
9940 Las Vegas Blvd S las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Grandview Las Vegas Avoid Any Offers for Anything Free in Vegas las Vegas, Nevada

My husband and I fell for the high pressure sales professionals while in Las Vegas, believing we would walk away with saying NO! We ended up purchasing a biannual timeshare at The Grandview Resort. We thought we would be very happy because of the "extras" we were guaranteed available through RCI.

I had two back surgeries since the purchase and am now disabled and lost my job. My husband was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis two years ago and is barely able to walk. We cannot use the facility and have no plans on going back down there. We have tried to talk to anyone we can, without luck, from the original salesman to anyone else at the other end of the phone. We were told it is the same as a mortgage and there is no way to get out of the contract.

If anyone has had success at dumping their timeshares I would love to know what you did. We are struggling to pay medical bills and get our medicine. The extra 207 a month is impossible for us to keep up with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2012 12:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grandview-Las-Vegas/las-Vegas-Nevada-89183/Grandview-Las-Vegas-Avoid-Any-Offers-for-Anything-Free-in-Vegas-las-Vegas-Nevada-851608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grandview Las Vegas