• Report: #881971

• Updated: Sat, May 12, 2012

• Reported By: Sherry — Longmont Colorado United States of America
Grandview Meadows Apartments
620 Grandview Mdws Dr Longmont, Colorado United States of America

Grandview Meadows Apartments M Timm Development Do not rent from this company. Run as fast as you can the other way. Longmont, Colorado

I rented an apt from this company in March of 2011.  I have never made such a big mistake.  Rotten place to live all the way around.  Thin walls, dog poop all over the place, nothing worked very good, no parking.  On top of the crappy conditions, the management decided to rent the apt above mine to 4 kids that were literally 17 years old.  They were the neighbors from haydes from the very beginning.  I paid a lot of rent to live there and thought the management had some morals and would take care of the problems those kids created.  Boy was I ever wrong.  The did pretty much nothing besides tell those kids that I had called the office about the problems they were creating.  And because the management using the poor judgment that they did, those kids decided they were going to harass me which included anything they could think of to make my life miserable.  I had to move out and break my lease which was the only choice I had and Grandview was banking on this.  Grandview kept my deposit and demanded more $$$ on top of it.  I attempted to take them to small claims court in which they filed a counter claim.  I had some unexpected circumstances come up and was unable to make it to court.  Because of this, Grandview was given default judgement which they have turned over to collections.

I can't stress this enough.  Do not rent an apt from this company.  They are total scum in every sense of the word.  Please read the reviews on Apt Finders.  One of these days, the management there is going mess with the wrong person or people, somebody could really hurt them by going postal or something.  You just don't mess with peoples lives like they do.  They couldn't care less what they do to anybody.  It is almost like a sick game.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2012 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grandview-Meadows-Apartments/Longmont-Colorado-80503/Grandview-Meadows-Apartments-M-Timm-Development-Do-not-rent-from-this-company-Run-as-fas-881971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grandview Meadows Apartments