• Report: #1020218

• Submitted: Mon, February 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Chillicothe Ohio United States of America
Grandview/Eldorado
3015 North Ocean Boulevard Suite 121 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Grandview/Eldorado Paid off but will not file deed Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I paid off my time share from Grandview and Eldorado 3 years ago.  I traded that time share in for GeoHoliday in March 2012.  I have been trying for 11 months to get them to record that the deed has been paid off so Geoholiday can take ownership but they still have not recorded it.  I keep getting maintenance fees from them and they state they will not quit sending it till my name is cleared from Eldorado.  How can I get my name off the deed without them filing it?  All I get is the run around.  I would stay away from Grandview and Eldorado Resorts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GrandviewEldorado/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33308/GrandviewEldorado-Paid-off-but-will-not-file-deed-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-1020218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grandview/Eldorado