Complaint Review: Grant Academy 00 To 00, Google Money Profit, NM-AC, Grant Search

• Submitted: Tue, August 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Grant Academy 00 To 00, Google Money Profit, NM-AC, Grant Search
grantacademy.com , Nevada United States of America

Grant Academy, Google Money Profit, NM-ACGrant Academy, Google Money Profit, NM-AC, Grant SearchGrant Academy 00 To 00, Google Money Profit, NM-AC, Grant Search scam, fraud and stealing financial information St. George Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

Received bogus charges on one of my credit cards for the above named scams including. There were five charges which totaled over $60, from $1 to $39.95. They have been canceled through the credit card company and been reported as unauthorized & fraudulent charges. They also told us that there was another charge on next month's bill for another "academy", which they also removed. Of course we had to cancel that card, as we have no idea how these scam artists got our number, as we rarely use this card. We NEVER visited their website, inquired about any of their products or anything of the sort. If you have the same problem check out ALL the complaints at (((Redacted))) Evidently this is a relatively recent scam (this summer) but is affecting a number of people. Always check your credit & debit card statements. They are also removing money from people's accounts with their debit card numbers. Beware and report them.

Lizzy Atlanta, Georgia

U.S.A

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2008 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Academy-00-To-00-Google-Money-Profit-NM-AC-Grant-Search/Nevada/Grant-Academy-Google-Money-Profit-NM-ACGrant-Academy-Google-Money-Profit-NM-AC-Grant-359548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Academy 00 To 00, Google Money Profit, NM-AC, Grant Search

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

I would like to discuss Lizzy's concerns with her to insure that she is taken care of. Unfortunately, without a last name or an email address I cannot find her account with the necessary contact information.

First and foremost I offer an apology for the breakdown in service Lizzy obviously experienced. Our policy is to never charge anyone who is not interested in receiving our program or the membership portion of the offer. If fraud was perpetrated against you, it was perpetrated against us as well. We take a firm stance against fraud and will assist any person in any way possible to resolve this issue. We can provide investigators with all information that was captured at the time the order was placed including the location of where the order was placed from. Please understand, we did not enroll you in our services. There is no way for our company to get your credit card information without it being directly entered in to the system through the online sales page.

Clients with this type of concern can call customer service at 1-866-396-5718 and they will help to address these issues as promptly as possible.

If our support staff fails to offer the quality and professionalism that we expect to provide then I would personally like to know about it so that I can resolve the issue so that it doesn't continue to happen. I also guarantee to personally see to it that anyone who has had a negative experience with our staff or company is satisfied. I can be reached on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org. Once again, my apologies to Lizzy. Hopefully, she will contact customer service or I will hear from her soon so that we can get this resolved.

Sincerely,