Complaint Review: Grant Consultants

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Mary — Forest Park Illinois U.S.A.
Grant Consultants
Columbus, Ohio Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Grant Consultants Dr. LaNora Anderson Failure to pay employees Columbus, Ohio

I contracted with Dr. LaNora Anderson of the Grant Consultants to do grant work out of Chicago at about $75/hr.  I completed all the necessary paperwork, faxed and mailed copies of my identification and SS# and performed $500 in service for a client, Integrators of New Systems.  In addition, I sent a former colleague who lived in Columbus to meet her at a church to also give her assistance.  She did not show up.  I was never paid.  LaNora Anderson stopped taking my calls, closed her email and changed her phone number.  I did the work and would like to be paid.   Sad.

I was surfing the internet and saw a report had been filed for the same reason, so I added my experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Consultants/Columbus-Ohio-/Grant-Consultants-Dr-LaNora-Anderson-Failure-to-pay-employees-Columbus-Ohio-1016899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Consultants