• Report: #420952

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 13, 2009

• Reported By:Aurora Colorado
Grant Dollars Now
.grantdollarsnow.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Dollars Now, The Calendar Wizard Fraudulent Credit Card Charges Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Grant Dollars Now, My Calendar Wizard, SBA Mentors, Your USA Grant victim!

I woke up today to see a charge on my account for some company called the Calendar Wizard. SO I called the 800 number that was attached and nobody answered. Then I googled the number and it came back as GRant Dolalrs Now, Acai Health, etc. I then began to find numerous reports about the Grant Dollars Now company charging you $1.95 for their cd and then a month or so later charging you a bogus fee for $58.00. I am waiting for the pending transaction to clear but once it does I am disputing it.

I also filed a complaint with the BBB and am notifying my news station about the scam that this compnay is running. From what I understand they are the rudest people out there and have a no refund policy.

Monaellis1979
Aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Dollars-Now/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Grant-Dollars-Now-The-Calendar-Wizard-Fraudulent-Credit-Card-Charges-Las-Vegas-Nevada-420952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Dollars Now

Grant Dollars Now, My Calendar Wizard, SBA Mentors, Your USA Grant victim!

AUTHOR: Nancy - (Virgin Islands (U.S.))

Our scenario sounds the same as the rest, an internet transaction for requested grant information and then a string of unknown withdrawals from our bank account.
We have cancelled the card used and are in dispute.