Complaint Review: Grant Educational Resources

• Submitted: Tue, January 23, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, January 23, 2007

• Reported By:Davenport Iowa
Grant Educational Resources
1800 Mineral Springs Suite 130 North Providence, Rhode Island U.S.A.

Grant Educational Resorces Grant scam free government money get money from government ripoff North Providence Rhode Island

I was called by a man named Sean Bennett, saying that for a mere $298.00, I would be sent forms to fill out and send to this company; as a result I was GUARANTEED to get at least $5000.00 in US Government Grant monies within six months of the company receiving my completed forms.

After several weeks of waiting after they took the money out of my checking account, I still have not received any forms. The customer service number that I was given is connected to an answering machine, and no one returns my calls.

When I accessed the website, there was a different phone number to call for help. Even though it was a toll free nhumber, I received a message saying that I was calling out of my calling area.

DO NOT get scammed by this Grant Educational Resources Company like I did! They ripped me off for $298.00 that I wish I had now!

Davenport, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2007 03:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Educational-Resources/North-Providence-Rhode-Island-02904/Grant-Educational-Resorces-Grant-scam-free-government-money-get-money-from-government-ripo-232128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Educational Resources