Complaint Review: Grant Every Day - Grant Dollars Now - Grant Resource Guide

• Submitted: Sun, December 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 28, 2008

• Reported By:Lake Forest California
Grant Every Day - Grant Dollars Now - Grant Resource Guide
www.granteveryday.com Orange County, California U.S.A.

Grant Every Day - Grant Dollars Now - Grant Resource Guide Charges to my bank account, but no access... extremely rude staff Orange County California

I signed up for a 7 day trial (1.95) with "Grant Every Day" or whatever their name really is. A few days later, they called me at home to verify my order, and I told the operator it had already been a few days and the trial period was almost up and I hadn't even tried them out yet. He assured me that "as far as he knew" the trial didn't start until I received my information.

I never received an email or any login information, or even info on how to get to their website. I called to cancel on the 7th day after I had first ordered, but NO ANSWER. The next morning there was a charge of 58.61 on my bank account from "Grant Dollars Now" (not even the name of the company I signed up with). I called them again and they said I should have cancelled the day before or left them a message via email. (To what address? I wasn't provided with one - was never even able to use the site).

I called my bank because the charge was still pending to ask them to refuse the payment. The bank said they couldn't do anything until the charge went through, because technically until the charge was completed, they hadn't done anything illegal yet. I might have to get my attorney involved in this one. :(

Noel
Lake Forest, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2008 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Every-Day-Grant-Dollars-Now-Grant-Resource-Guide/Orange-County-California/Grant-Every-Day-Grant-Dollars-Now-Grant-Resource-Guide-Charges-to-my-bank-account-but-405516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Every Day - Grant Dollars Now - Grant Resource Guide