Complaint Review: Grant Finder Pro

• Submitted: Mon, May 11, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 11, 2009

• Reported By:mabelvale Arkansas
Grant Finder Pro
10625 North Military Trail Palm Beach Gardens, Florida U.S.A.

Grant Finder Pro Using people to take there money Palm Beach Gardens Florida

*Consumer Comment: They almost got me too..

I was looking online to find some information about grants and I came up on Grant Finder Pro. Website. I signed up to receive the grant CD and also get access to the grant website. The rep told me that it was a $1.00 to receive the CD and there was a 14 day free trial to access the free information on the web.

Once the rep gave me the user name and password I logged on to the internet days later to get access but the website would not allow me to use password and user name. I tried calling the 888-811-1915 number back and there was no answer.

I was charged 69.95 on my bank account. I called the 888-811-1915 number back and there was no answer. I continued to call and there was still no answer. When I finally did talk at someone. They told me that I couldn't get my money back.

I haven't receive anything in the mail nor have I been able to log on to the web site and use the password and the user name that they gave me when i signed up. I think that, is not right.

I haven't received any thing in the mail and I also haven't been able to log on to the website. Grant Finder Pro is a rip off, and I want my MONEY BACK. I will do what ever it takes to get my money back.

Shantrelle
mabelvale, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2009 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Finder-Pro/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33410/Grant-Finder-Pro-Using-people-to-take-there-money-Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-450724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Finder Pro

They almost got me too..

AUTHOR: Mrsz - (U.S.A.)

I signed up for that too, cause a dollar isn't too much of a loss. I got a confirmation number and info and printed it out for my records, and to my surprise, it stated something about charging me $69.00! I called them back and demanded that they cancel my order. So far, I haven't been charged the $1 or $69.00 but I have been flooded with calls from telemarketers with loan approvals, and money to start a buisness, etc. Its been a nightmare. I should have known better....