Complaint Review: Grant Finder Pro

• Updated: Thu, June 04, 2009

• Reported By:Windber Pennsylvania
Grant Finder Pro
www.mygrantsite.net Internet U.S.A.

Grant Finder Pro Harassment Company continues to call my home at all hours after being told to stop repeatedly Internet

This company first called me months ago, the day after I had looked into some information on thier website. I told them I was not interested and not to call me again. I have since told them not to call me 5 more times. Tonight they called at 11:12PM. First of all FEDERAL FCC LAW states that sales calls are not allowed to be placed to a home before 8:00AM or after 9PM. secondly PA TELESALES LAW sates PA is a no rebuttal state, once a PA resident says no, or I'm not interested, a company is NOT permitted to call them again or use any rebuttals. The numbr they keep calling from is 888-798-3209, and when called goes to a recording that says the number has not been assigned.

I have had enough of the harassment for this company and am now looking into filing a class action lawsuit against them. There are thousands of people who are harassed by this company and apparently thousands more that are getting charged money they did not agree to pay.

If you are interested in filing/joining, please e-mail me at (((ROR redacted)))

Windber, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2009 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Finder-Pro/internet/Grant-Finder-Pro-Harassment-Company-continues-to-call-my-home-at-all-hours-after-being-tol-458771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Finder Pro