Complaint Review: Grant Fundinf Search, IWB Club

• Submitted: Wed, March 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 18, 2009

• Reported By:Checotah Oklahoma
Grant Fundinf Search, IWB Club
Grantfundingsearch.com, iwbclub.com Henderson,, Nevada U.S.A.

Grant Fundinf Search, IWB Club They ripped me off! Henderson, Nevada

I thought I might want a grant and paid $1.98 for a cd, which I got more than a week later. I was charged $69.95 on my card before then. I called them and they said I couldn't get a refund. I told them to cancel everything, then on April, 17, 2009 I was charged $29.95 by IWB club. I have been getting viruses on my computer since then. I am afraid someone else will charge something, so I will cancel my card. That is almost $100 for something I didn't want or use.

Jim
Checotah, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2009 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Fundinf-Search-IWB-Club/Henderson-Nevada-89052/Grant-Fundinf-Search-IWB-Club-They-ripped-me-off-Henderson-Nevada-435534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Fundinf Search, IWB Club