Complaint Review: Grant Funding Express

• Submitted: Tue, December 01, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 01, 2009

• Reported By: Kay — Lake Oswego Oregon USA
Grant Funding Express

Grant Funding Express Grand Funding If you give this scam your credit card, plan on tearing it up. They will charge, charge, charge, even after you notify your bank. Internet

If you are looking from educational or other government grant programs, DO NOT use these con artists.  Under NO circumstances, give them your credit or debit card or allow them to e-bill your bank account.

I wanted to see if something was available to help my 'A' college student son.  What I got instead was one unathorized charge after another against my bank account.  When I called the company, they agreed to refund the money.  Instead, they charged me again.  I called again, same thing happened.  I disputed the charges with my bank and finally got 2 out of 3 of the charges reversed.  Seems the first charge was made by a 'different' company that was now out of business.

After the bank reversed the charges, I could not believe it when I received a new charge a few months later.  So I'm disputing again.

Each charge was for a different random amount between $40.17 and $95.69.  Charges appeared on different days of the month from slightly different companies or the same company calling themselves something different.  The last charge was from GRAND Funding instead of Grant Funding.

But these different amounts makes it impossible for the bank to stop payment before the funds are paid.  You have to fight to get your funds back.

The only solution is to change your account number.  If, like me, you have set up auto payments with utilities, etc., this is a major hassle.

This is nothing but a scan.  Stay away from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Funding-Express/internet/Grant-Funding-Express-Grand-Funding-If-you-give-this-scam-your-credit-card-plan-on-tearin-531699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Funding Express