Complaint Review: Grant Funding Search And IWBclub

• Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:springfield Massachusetts
Grant Funding Search And IWBclub
Grantfundingsearch.com Internet U.S.A.

Grant Funding Search And IWBclub Grantfundingsearch and IWB club have charged my for services I did not agree to Henderson Nevada Internet

Like many others on the Ripoff Report I signed up to receive a CD on Grants, and pay only $1.98 for shipping, I have now been charged $69.95 twice for my supposed "membership" and I have been charged twice $29.95 for the supposed membership to the IWB club - I have called the IWB club and have been told today 11 March 2009 that my membership has been cancelled and I have received an email confirmation that it has now been cancelled.

When I called the telephone number given to me by my credit card company for Grants fundingsearch, surprise, I could not be found by my name or telephone number, the only way they said they could find me was by my credit card number, and as they already have that I was not going to give them my number again. As of today I have emailed the customer support and formally cancelled my membership. Lets wait for my next credit card bill and see what I am still being charged.

My concern now, is my credit card company says that even if I cancel my credit card and am issued a new number, both of these company's can still charge me on my new number, this I find most disturbing as I now have no control of this card whatsoever and I am liable for any and all charges and the credit card company will do nothing about it except demand that I pay.

Suzanne
springfield, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Funding-Search-And-IWBclub/internet/Grant-Funding-Search-And-IWBclub-Grantfundingsearch-and-IWB-club-have-charged-my-for-servi-433068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Funding Search And IWBclub