Complaint Review: Grant Funding Search, Ideal Wealth Builders Club

• Updated: Sat, December 05, 2009

• Reported By: debgail — Pheba Mississippi United States of America
Grant Funding Search, Ideal Wealth Builders Club
5940 S Rainbow Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Grant Funding Search, Ideal Wealth Builders Club, Innovative Wealth Builders Club, I ordered a Grant CD for $3.00 using my debit card & now Ideal Wealth Builders Club (IWB), WowBlizzard.com, and Me.com are all charging my debit card. THIS IS FRAUD AT ITS FINEST! CONSUMERS BEWARE Las Vegas, Nevada

Consumers Beware!  I ordered a Grant CD using my debit card and now Ideal Wealth Builders Club, Wow Blizzard, and Me are all debiting my bank account!  I have lost over $200.00 in the last few months.

I have written complaints to the FBI, Better Business Bureau, and have filed disputes with my bank.  I will do whatever it takes to get my money back and put these so-called legitimate businesses out of business.

I was out of work for a year.  My husband is disabled.  We have no savings because of this.  I will not be cheated out of money by some sleezebag business!

Beware of any business offering Grant CD's.  These people are very knowledgeable and will use all means available to cheat you out of your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2009 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grant-Funding-Search-Ideal-Wealth-Builders-Club/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Grant-Funding-Search-Ideal-Wealth-Builders-Club-Innovative-Wealth-Builders-Club-I-order-534370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grant Funding Search, Ideal Wealth Builders Club